PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) Course
Vision World Tech Pvt Ltd designed a practical Course for learning PLC. As we all know PLC stands for Programmable Logic Controller, and the uses in Industrial Systems. Understanding the requirement of Industries and Education Curriculums. Our team has designed a full proof basic to advance training Program.
The Contents are below:
INTRODUCTION TO AUTOMATION
- Introduction of a Control System
- RLC Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller
- History & Need of Industrial Automation
- Application of Industrial Automation
- Components of Automation
- Hardware & Software of Automation
- Introduction of a Switching device
- Relay and contactor
- Single phase motor starting circuit
- Three phase motor starting circuit
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- What is Controller
- Block diagram
- Application and Advantage
- Sourcing and Sinking concept
- Input-Output wiring
- Programming Language
- Data files in Programming
- Introduction to Ladder Programming
- Downloading & Uploading of program
- Description of a Logic Gates
- PLC Programming on Simulator
- Wiring of Inputs & Outputs .
PROGRAMMING OF Using Ladder Logic’s
- How to use Gates, Relay Logic in ladder logic.
- Addressing of Inputs/Outputs & Memory bit.
- Concepts of Latch & Unlatch.
- Math’s Instruction ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV etc.
- Logical Gates AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC, MVM, BSR, BSL etc.
- How to Programming using Timer & Counter.
- SQC,SQL, etc.
- Jump and label instruction.
- SBR and JSR instruction.
- What is Forcing of I/O.
- Monitoring & Modifying Data table values.
- Programming on real-time applications.
- How to troubleshoot & Fault detection .
- Interfacing many type sensors .
- Interfacing with RLC for switching.