PLC (Programmable logic controller) : -_
INTRODUCTION TO AUTOMATION
- Introduction of a Control System
- RLC Controller, PID Controller, PLC Controller
- History & Need of Industrial Automation
- Application of Industrial Automation
- Components of Automation
- Hardware & Software of Automation
PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
- What is PLC & Type of PLC
- Hardware & Architecture of PLC
- Application and Advantage of PLCs
- Sourcing and Sinking concept
- Programming Language of a PLC
- Data files in PLC Programming
- Description of a Logic Gates
- PLC Programming on Simulator
- Communication between PLC & PC
- Wiring of PLC (Inputs & Outputs)
- Monitoring programs & Uploading, Downloading
- Introduction of Instructions
- Introduction to Ladder Programming
PROGRAMMING OF PLC (Ladder Logics)
- How to use Gates, Relay Logic in ladder logic
- Addressing of Inputs/Outputs & Memory bit
- Math’s Instruction ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV etc.
- Logical Gates AND, ANI, OR, ORI, EXOR, NOT etc.
- MOV, SET, RST, CMP, INC, DEC, MVM, BSR, BSL etc.
- How to Programming using Timer & Counter
- SQC, SQO, SQL, etc.
ADVANCE INSTRUCTION IN PLC
- Jump and label instruction.
- SBR and JSR instruction.
- What is Forcing of I/O
- Monitoring & Modifying Data table values
- Programming on real time applications
- How to troubleshoot & Fault detection in PLC
- Interfacing many type sensors with PLC
- Interfacing with RLC for switching
- PLC & Excel communication