ARDUINO TRAINING PROGRAM
ARDUINO TRAINING @ VISION WORLD TECH PVT LTD
Before going towards Arduino Training Program we must understand Arduino.
What is Arduino?
Arduino can be understood as a community that is developed for giving solutions in the field of Electronic & Embedded Systems.
The Arduino is a piece of hardware that can be programmed with the Softwares IDE.
The Arduino software is easy to use for electronic hobbyists and progressive learners. It runs on Mac, Windows, and Linux. The students and professors use this software to develop low-cost scientific instruments or to get started with Programming and Robotics.
ARDUINO TRAINING COURSE
- Basic Electronics Components
- Zener Diode
- Photo Diode
- DTMF IC
- Decoder HT12D
- Encoder HT12E
- Crystal oscillator
- Temperature measurement over GSM module
- PC controlled wired and wireless robot
- DTMF based Mobile phone controlled Robot
- Finger printing based Attendance System and Security System
- Simple toll plaza system using low frequency RFID
- Intelligent High Power LED Street light Control System
- LCD based voting machine using ARDUINO microcontroller
- Automatic Temperature Measurement and Control
- GSM based Highway vehicle traffic monitoring system
- RF based Industrial Wireless Device Control System
- Microcontroller based Heartbeat Monitor with Display on Computer
- uC based Wireless (Radio/IR) Heartbeat Monitor
- Motor speed Monitoring over GSM Mobile