The piezometer measures the groundwater level and DWLR records the data. Data can be displayed through a memory card or USB pen drive. we can also display the data on our PC or Mobile through GSM. It is mainly used for measuring the water level of bore wells & rivers.
- Waterproof stainless steel sensor.
- Compact size, Easy to install & easy to Transport.
- No maintenance is required.
- Pressure Transducer not affected by Wind or Rain.
- Monitor the Level of groundwater and rivers.
- 4-20mA current output.
- Display the data on screen & also store it in excel format.
- High accuracy, reliability & Precise.
- Rust-proof, corrosion-resistant.
- Shielded wire.
Guidelines for CCGWA-based Piezometer and DWLR.
Vision World Tech Pvt Ltd Provides Services Related to CGWA are:
- Water Audit
- Flow Meter and Telemetry System
There are no reviews yet.